Fictional characters have a way of inspiring us to be the better versions of ourselves. They help us to escape reality and wish we could be as brave, intelligent, witty, and strong as them. As I type this, there are certain fictional characters that stand out in my mind. These are the fictional characters that I hear in my head whenever I am feeling discouraged. My favorite fictional characters don’t only come from books, but also television shows and movies.
Here is a quick list of the fictional characters I admire.
- Jane Sloan (The Bold Type)
- Sutton Brady (The Bold Type)
- Charlie (Perks of Being A Wallflower)
- Patrick (Perks of Being A Wallflower)
- Sam (Perks of Being A Wallflower)
- Jane Villanueva (Jane The Virgin)
- Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
- Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
- Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill)
- Aelin Galathynius (Throne of Glass)
- Emma Carstairs (The Dark Artifices)
- Jace Herondale (The Mortal Instruments)
- Jesper Fahey (Six of Crows)
- Monica Geller (Friends)
- Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
- Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter)
- Newt Scamander (Fantastic Beasts)
- Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Amy Borden (Heartland)
- Alexis Rose (Schitt’s Creek)
- Tessa Young (After)
- Blaire Waldorf (Gossip Girl)
I believe fictional characters can have a very powerful influence on the people we become. They keep our lives from being too serious. Without fictional characters we would not dream. For many people, fictional characters save their lives. I would not be brave enough to even be typing this right now if not for some of the fictional characters I listed above. Who are some of the fictional characters that have inspired you?
If you aren’t already subscribed, be sure to put in your email below to receive email notifications of future posts. Also be sure to click that like button and let me know your thoughts in the comments below. You can click the tabs below to head over to my Instagram and my YouTube channel. I also have my latest YouTube video linked below, so be sure to check that out! I hope to see you next time. Thanks for reading!