This week post is one that I have been using for myself. I have always journaled, but I have never been consistent in writing every day. With that said, I have been doing a monthly journal challenge where I take a pick from journal prompts and write every day. Having a topic can help focus what to write about when you can’t think of anything. These prompts will help you self-evaluate!
1. Three goals for this month?
2. Three goals for this year?
3. Three things you are currently most grateful for?
4. If money was no object, what would you do?
5. If you won a million dollars, what would you do?
6. What does your dream life look like?
7. What is your dream job and why?
8. What is your favorite movie and why?
9. What is your favorite book/show and why?
10. What fictional characters inspire you and why?
11. What are you doing to reach your goals?
12. What is your biggest fear? How can you conquer it?
13. If you could travel to era, where would you go and why?
14. What is one piece of advice you have for your younger self?
15. What is an important lesson you would teach your children?
16. What would your ideal life look like in five years?
17. Who is someone you admire?
18. List fifteen things that make you happy.
19. What is your happiest memory?
20. What are five things you admire about yourself?
21. If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach and why?
22. If you could act in any movie/show, what character would you play?
23. What is your favorite season and why?
24. What is your favorite place in the world?
25. What is a quote that always makes you smile and lifts you up?
26. What is your greatest strength?
27. What are your favorite self-care activities?
28. List all the place you would like to visit.
29. Three things you have accomplished this month.