Self-care is something we all need to be doing. Whether you have anxiety or not, self-care is mental care and we need to nurture our skin. We only get one body, so it’s important to treat it well and take care of it. Over the years I have tried several skincare products in search of the best products for my skin. An important thing to remember is what works for one, doesn’t work for all. Just because Tatcha is a high level skincare brand doesn’t mean the products are the perfect fit for your skin. I have dry to normal skin and my skincare routine varies depending on the needs of my skin. With all of that said here is a list of my favorite skincare products.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser (in the shower)
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil (outside of the shower)
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 (day use)
- Kiehl’s Facial Toner
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream (night use)
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- The Ordinary 100% Plat-Derived Squalane (amazing for dry skin)
- Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Face Masks
- EOS Stick Chapsticks
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone
These are my tried and true skincare products. They always leave my skin so hydrated and soft. I won’t use my The Ordinary products every day; I only use them if I am having a dry skin day. When it comes to skincare products, Kiehls is my go-to. They are a skincare brand that won’t break the bank. Like I said earlier – what works for one, doesn’t work for all. With that said, try samples sizes of these products, if you can, and find what combination works best for you.