Needing some new playlists for every mood? I’ve got you covered with name options as well as some examples. These are the playlists I have on my phone through Apple Music. I recently crafted these to match whatever mood I feel like being in. Everything from feeling like the main character to getting in my feels to jamming out to some nostalgic music.
This is another great playlist to have. This one is for all of those songs that you can dance to and feel free even for just a minute. This is for those dance-it-out moments to blow off steam and just plain have fun.
- Glad You Came by The Wanted
- Blow by Kesha
- On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez
- Show Me the Money by Petey Pablo
- Partition by Beyonce
This one seems self-explanatory, but it is so much fun to have a playlist filled with all of the songs I used to listen to as a kid. It make me feel so nostalgic for those fake concerts my friends and I put on on my front porch (we had choreography and everything).
- Work This Out (High School Musical 2)
- Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
- Come Clean by Hilary Duff
- Rush by Aly & AJ
- Strut by The Cheetah Girls
This playlist is for all of those songs you could imagine yourself making a dramatic entrance to. Whether that’s your arrival to your enemy’s ball, your entrance to a party, or your redeeming moment in saving the day.
- Start A Riot by Jetta
- Raise the Dead by RAIGN
- I am not a woman, I’m a god by Halsey
- Oxytocin by Billie Eilish
This is the name of my workout playlist but use it elsewhere if you like. I have filled this one with all the songs that get me pumped up and make me feel like I could go that extra rep or extra 5 minutes.
- Here We Go by Vo Williams & Kairo
- Bottoms Up by Tray Songz
- The Avengers by Alan Silvestri
- Bang! by AJR
This one is for the girls. These are songs designed to empower women and make them feel like the boss they are. I included a lot of songs from The Bold Type in this one.
- Girls by Rita Ora
- Boyfriend by Dove Cameron
- abcdefu (angrier) by GAYLE
- Individual by I Am ORFA
- What You’re Worth by Mandisa
This one is for those that also like to listen to music while they read. I like to have soft music in the background and have thus made the perfect playlist for such an occasion.
- Derniere danse by Indila
- Who Are You, Really? by Mikky Ekko
- The Gift by Angels & Airwaves
- The Art Teacher by Franz Gordon
This is actually my favorite playlist. This playlist is for all your anthems – all of those songs you could imagine playing during the beginning of a movie. Any song that you can dance to, but also make you feel like you should be walking down a hallway in slow motion with your friends in your arms.
- Kids by One Republic
- Full Moon by The Black Ghosts
- Temptation by New Order
- Time to Pretend by MGMT
- Perfect Day by Hoku
Whether you’re on an actual road trip, driving to work, or going out with your friends, this one is for those perfect car ride sing-alongs. From musicals to anthems to quality jams.
- All for Us by Labrinth & Zendaya
- She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
- Lay All Your Love On Me by ABBA
- Golden by Harry Styles
- Red Flag by Natalie Jane
This is one I have had for a very long time. The name isn’t all that storytelling, but it contains all of my favorite film scores and songs from movies. Everything from trailer music to dramatic battle scenes. From Game of Thrones to Narnia to The Hunger Games.
- Toxic by 2WEI
- Here I Am by Bryan Adams
- Death of Sirius by Nicholas Hooper
- The Pursuit by Lorne Balfe
- Mother of Dragons by Ramin Djawadi
- Jack Sparrow by Hans Zimmer
This one is for all of those old songs you love. Whether it’s from the 2000s or as far back as the 50s, this is the playlist for them. Most of the songs in mine are from the Guardians of the Galaxy and Umbrella Academy soundtracks, but I do have some that I love that are separate from those franchises.
- Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra
- The Chain by Fleetwood Mac
- Material Girl by Madonna
- Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
- La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong
This is the playlist designed to get into your feelings. The one you listen to when you need a good cry or just need to sulk for a bit. I have included sad songs as well as those iconic Grey’s Anatomy and One Tree Hill songs.
- burning bridges by Bea Miller
- xanny by Billie Eilish
- Heroes by Peter Gabriel
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
- Blue Hour by MOTHICA
This one is for bath time. It works for the shower too but fits better with bath time. I love simple scores and mellow songs for relaxing and having a moment of self-care.
- Concerning Hobbits (The Lord of the Rings)
- Staircase Ballet by Imogen Heap
- One Summer’s Day by Joe Hisaishi
- Runaway by AUROR